Friday, September 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger !?!?!?!

What did you say???? Me??? Are you sure???? Yipeee!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!



My beautiful Niece, Paigey Poo, has nominated ME, her dear, old Aunt Angie with a "Kreativ Blogger Award!!"



See...

Thank you, Sweet Paigey Poo!! 8-))

Now, there are "rules" that come with this sweet award, and I always do my very best to follow the rules. Unfortunately I won't be able to follow ALL of them, but I'll pass them on anyway, since that is ONE of the rules that I can follow....

1 - Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

Done! Thank you Paigey! (again, just for good measure!)

2 - Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

Done! See above...

3 - Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

Done! See "Paigey Poo" above, and just in case you missed it...click here.

4 - Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

I will list them at the end of these rules...I promise...

5 - Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

This is the one that I don't think I'll be able to follow...since anyone that I would nominate has already been nominated by my Niece. Sowry....just don't have that many bloggy friends yet.

6 - Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

See comment to number 5 above. 8-(

7 - Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

See comment to numbers 5 and 6 above.. 8 -(

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me: (as required by Rule #4)

1 - I really wish to live in Kentucky again...(what??? you all already knew that one...well, just in case you forgot...8-)

2 - My favorite color is pink, and all the jewel tones...you know...ruby red, emerald green, sapphire blue..

3 - I worry way to much for anyone's own good...(what???? AGAIN? You mean you all knew that one too??? hmmmmmm...)

4 - I don't like feta cheese!

5 - I don't like the color red for a car, unless it's a Ferrari or a Corvette...

6 - I love the cold weather and all the clothes that go with it...so long as you can have a fireplace and a never ending pot of hot chocolate!

7 - I don't like to sleep late!

There, I've complied ....as best I could, anyway. Thanks again, Paigey! Love you!

Hope everyone has a fun Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Aunt Angie! Looks great!!! Of course you are a Kreativ Blogger-your whole blog is about you showing off your stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete